Thursday, January 31, 2008

First Ever Blog

Obviously, from my title this is my first ever blog. I have been thinking about creating a blog for a while now. I was reading a news article and felt compelled to finally get to writing my opinions as a source of venting and hopefully to get feedback from others. Sometimes I just feel like I need to get my thoghts out there and share things that I find funny, aggrevating, interesting, enlightening, frustrating, intolerable, etc. I guess this is a common human trait due to the popularity of blogs. I believe that opinions are important and that deep-thinkers are a necessity to humanity. Also, I believe that truth should always be seeked, something that is not being done these days in the United States. Truth and justice are becoming an American casualty. I think the typical Ameriacn needs to wake-up before it is too late. I foresee some drastic times on the horizon for the true America people.

Furthermore, I have decided to start my blog for probably the same reasons most others have. I want to share my thoughts and bounce them off others to see if others agree, disagree, think I am a genius and/or crazy, or any combination there of. Like most people I am sure, I believe I have a unique perspective and see things from a different angle than most. I like to believe that I can see things for what they really are.

I read a lot of news, thus I have a lot of opinions and see things that other people may not get a chance to read. I would like to share these things as well as to publish my opinions, comments, and things I find interesting.

I hope that my blog is sucessful and rewarding.

No comments: